WHO ARE WE?
We are ordinary people, of all nationalities, of all ages and socio-economic levels, from various countries and cultures, who have been transformed by the Love of God for us by the grace of his son Jesus Christ.
We believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God, that he was made man and that he came to earth to show us the unconditional love of God:
” that he is the image of the invisible God ” (Col 1:15) and that in Christ
” are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge .” (Col 2.3)
- that God sent his only son into the world so that, through him, we may have real-life during our time on earth, and afterward, eternal life! (John 10.10)
- that Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life that leads us to God, (John 14.6)
- that He died for our sins and rose for our justification,
- that he ascended into heaven,
- that He is seated at the right hand of the Father and that He will come to judge the living and the dead to the glory of God, the Creator of heaven and earth!
We are teenagers, passionate students, single people, married couples, widowers or single parents …
We are poor, middle class or rich, we have had short or long studies.
We are men and women working side by side for the glory of God, while respecting our differences.
We have been transformed by the extraordinary grace of God and we, in turn, want to share his revolutionary and transforming gospel in the world around us!
We make no claim to perfection, we recognize ourselves as sinners who are, as disciples of Jesus and guided by his Holy Spirit, continually learning, growing, and being transformed by the Grace of God. . We aspire to love one another as Jesus loved us (John 13:35) and to share the Good News of the gospel of God.
" who wants all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. " (1 Tim 2: 3-4)
Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior of mankind – the only one who died for us and rose from the dead.